Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Shello!

I am still alive and well and kickin in Hell-A!! Lovely Christmas and drunken New Year's....good times. I don't have the gobs of time required to recap many months of absence....but I will....there are gobs!

In the meantime, I got the complete series of Lidsville on DVD for Christmas, starring none other than Charles Nelson Reilly (ah-uhnnn-uhnnnnn!!). Therefore, the inspiration for the title of this post....another fabulous Saturday morning kids show, Sigmund and the Sea Monster!! Johnny Whitaker....Blurp and Slurp....Mary Wickes!!! I think I'm going to collect them all!! Scarily, I've already made a very valiant start.

Yes, I have the Bugaloos too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why we love you - you'll always be a kid at heart! I can barely keep up with the current animation (cartoons for those of you born before 2000), nevermind the "old" stuff. Chris, you are a trip.