Friday, January 19, 2007

Bless the Beast and the Children

Okay....I really meant to say bless the children, NOT the beast. Am I being cryptic?! Indeed I am. Many of you are aware of the situation I am currently dealing with regarding my kids. Things have gotten very interesting over the past several weeks. I received a rather unnerving call from my ex-wife about a week before Christmas. She informed me via voice mail message that she had some "bad news" and that she and the kids had moved. Now, I couldn't tell if the bad news was that they'd moved or that something really bad had happened in her family. I finally got to speak with her the day after Christmas....I asked the obvious question. Indeed, the "bad news" was that they'd moved. Where?? That remained a mystery until later in the evening when I actually got to speak to the kids. No, she did not tell me over the phone....she "didn't have time to talk." So I asked my oldest daughter, she told me without hesitation that they'd moved to Denver, CO!! HUH....WHA!!?? I didn't get many details....they told me where they were going to school, but that was about it.

Don't get me wrong....the move can actually be a good thing. They are much, much closer to me distance-wise and now we're only 1 hour apart by phone instead of 3. Now if I could just get the beast to return a call or an email, I might be able to actually SEE them at some point in the near future. Of course, knowing exactly where they are in Arvada, a suburb of Denver where they are living, would be nice. The beast has only provided me with a PO box number, not a physical address, to mail things....like their Christmas gifts! Hopefully, I'll get to deliver them personally, but I'm not holding my breath.

So, I got no advance warning that they were moving and she's not providing me with their physical location....hmmmm....can you say illegal. I knew that you could.

The title should have said Screw the Beast, Bless the Children. Stay posted because that's exactly what's going to happen....and very soon.

1 comment:

Erica Orloff said...

Take this bitch to court once and for all.

xoxoxox
E